CICV Forum have made a great animation that outlines the precuations and operate-at-dstance policies which the forum has issued in order to provide protection for both parties from potential COVID-19 transmissions.
The animation advises that contractors:
- Use the CIVC Forum template to communicate and plan work
- Check that no one in work area has symptoms, and assure contractors have no symptoms.
- Stand two meters apart and have no physical contact
- Wash hands during and after any work, using their own towels
- Wipe down all tools and equipment used.
It also gives advice on how the homeowners can also help play their part:
- Opening doors and windows and staying in a separate rooms while the work is being carried out.
- Signing work of electronically.
- Wiping down surfaces when contractor has left.
Please see the animation below.