If you believe your home is not up to a certain standard and that we are not complying with the repairing standard, then you have the right to apply to the First Tier Tribunal for Scotland.
However you are expected to exhaust our own complaints procedure before applying. The Tribunal have powers to order landlords to carry out repairs or make a rent relief order to reduce the rent if they don’t. The contact details for the First Tier Tribunal are:

Housing and Property Chamber
First-Tier Tribunal for Scotland
4th Floor
1 Atlantic Quay
45 Robertson Street
Telephone: 0141 302 5900
Fax: 0141 302 5901


If you wish to make a complaint please fill in the form below.