You can pay your rent by any of the following ways:
- Online using the Allpay website; Allpay website
- By telephone on 0131 336 5282 when the office is open;
- By Direct Debit from your bank or building society account;
- At any Post Office or Paypoint outlet.
Pay by Direct Debit
The simplest way to pay your rent is by Direct Debit. This offers you greater choice allowing you to pay your rent any day of the week. It allows you to set-up a Direct Debit by phone and with options to pay at a time that suits you. If you choose Direct Debit you will be safeguarded with:
- An immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error in the payment of your Direct Debit;
- Advance notice if the date or amount changes and
- the right to cancel at any time.
To take advantage of this service please contact us on 0131 336 5282
Payments can be made via the Allpay website. You will need to have both your debit card and your account swipe card handy when making payments online.
Pay by phone
Call us on 0131 336 5282 with your debit card details
“Fantastic Housing Association, with friendly staff and lovely homes!”