We want to make sure everybody feels safe and secure, and can relax and enjoy the comfort of their own home. Most of the complaints we get are about noise whether loud music or televisions or people coming and going.

If you have a problem, talk to your neighbour. They may not even know a problem exists. So a few polite words explaining the problem to them at an early stage may be all that is needed. If this doesn’t improve matters, or you feel unable to talk to your neighbour, we may be able to help. If you are having problems or you have serious concerns you can get in touch with your housing officer in person, in writing, or over the phone.

Obviously,  if there is any violence towards another person, threatening behaviour, drug dealing, hate incidents and crime, vandalism and damage to property, you must report this to the police immediately.  We call this antisocial behaviour. You should let your Housing Officer know as well but don’t wait until our office is open before you take any action.  We work in partnership with the police and will follow up all reports of antisocial behaviour about any of our tenants and will speak to them about acceptable behaviour.  We will also ask the police for information about any criminal behaviour and take action if someone is not keeping to their tenancy agreement.